The 5 States of Success – create meaningful success in your career, business & life
#1 bestseller on Amazon.co.uk when launched.
Brendan Foley has worked with 1000s of people and 100s of companies across all sectors to help to create meaningful success. Through working with highly successful business professionals across the globe he has identified the ‘5 States of Success’, insight, connection, certainty, vitality and spirit. When these states are entered into they produce; clarity, empathy, conviction, action and purpose, which are the essential ingredients of meaningful success. He has found that most successful people and businesses demonstrate these traits. Using clear examples, deep insights, the latest research, tools, techniques and practical exercises, the reader will learn how to enter these states to create meaningful success and happiness in business and life! The question you have to answer now is: are you prepared to create meaningful success in your business and your life?
- ‘If you loved Stephen Covey’s 7 Habits, then you will enjoy Brendan Foley’s 5 States!’- Alasdair Verschoyle – Irish Books Direct
- ‘Instructs readers as to how they can maximise that success in every facet of their lives, from the corporate to the personal world – Those willing to give it a shot stand to gain’ – Julian Fleming, The Sunday Business Post
- ‘Five is the magic number that adds up to a happy life. You can tap into your abilities by embracing the key states of being identified by Brendan Foley’ – Margaret Carragher, The Irish Examiner ‘
- A brilliant book, very well written and very well put together’ – Lynsey Dolan, Sunshine 106.8 FM
- 5 is the number that adds up to a happy life –The Irish Examiner
The Yin Yang Complex – Create success by understanding the world oldest dynamic forces
Do you ever wonder why you feel the way you do; why people act the way they do? If the answer is yes then what you are seeking to understand are the worlds oldest and most dynamic forces; masculine and feminine energy. All men and women possess a combination of both masculine (yang) and feminine (yin) energies. These two primary energies affect all aspects of our lives, including the levels of success and happiness that we achieve. The Yin Yang Complex reveals how balancing these masculine and feminine energies can help you to gain a new perspective on your life, your relationships, your career and your place in the world. It will take you on a journey of discovery that will provide you with insight into how to change your life. Filled with practical exercises and through proving questions the Yin Yang Complex is an essential for every personal development library.
- This is a great book. Brendan has made it so easy to read with lots of information on yin and yang. Added to this, he has done really super work researching this historically and this gives an added dimension to the book. Would highly recommend it. – Margaret Mara
- It’s one of those books that you’ll want to tell all your friends about, but you won’t want to give them your copy in case you never get it back! – Rosy Lee
- Since reading this book for the first time a couple of months ago I find myself continually returning to it. There is so much within the pages that covers such a huge spectrum of the world we live in and our place in it. It touches and awakens what is innate in us all – a powerful, thought provoking and energising read! – Diana
The Yin Yang Complex is available as a paperback and ebook on Kindle and other devices.